1. This section contains information on how to manage all4violins.com in relation to the processing of data of all4violins.com users.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code for the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for persons interacting with all4violins.com and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page:
3. The information is provided only for all4violins.com and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of all4violins.com, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may be subject to change due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, so please check this page periodically.
6. If the user is under 16 years of age, in accordance with art.8, c.1 EU Regulation 2016/679, he or she will have to legitimise his or her consent through the authorization of his or her parents or guardian.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data Holder
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. He also takes care of security profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the owner of the treatment is: the legal representative of L.A.C. di Morassi Simeone e C sas, and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights can contact him at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 – Data processor
1. The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, department or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
2. According to Article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, upon appointment of the data controller, the data controller of the site all4violins.com is:
3 – Place of data processing
1. The data generated by the use of all4violins.com is processed at Via Lanaioli 3, 26100 Cremona.
2. If necessary, the data connected to the newsletter service may be processed by the data controller or persons appointed by him/her for this purpose at the relevant offices.
III – COOKIES
1 – Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user’s browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent some or all cookies from being saved. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without changing the cookies options, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
2 – Technical Cookies
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on your computer, which is then collected by the sites. Among these, the best known and most used is HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications over an electronic network or to the provider to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings for managing or disabling cookies may vary depending on the internet browser you use. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies by changing the settings of their internet browser. Such deactivation may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. The cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the statistics service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for site optimization purposes directly by the site owner, who can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules on information and consent as for technical cookies apply to analytics cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration, we can distinguish temporary session cookies that are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid the login to each page visited and permanent cookies that remain active in the PC until expiry or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 – Third party cookies
1. We distinguish between cookies sent to your browser directly from the site you are visiting and third-party cookies sent to your computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third party cookies.
3. Most third party cookies are tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertising proposals for users.
4. Third party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent by third party domains outside the site.
5. Third party analytical cookies are used to detect information about user behavior on all4violins.com. The survey is carried out anonymously in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third party profiling cookies are used to create user profiles in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by users.
4 – Profiling Cookies
1. Profiling cookies are those that create profiles related to the user and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user when surfing the web.
2. When using these types of cookies the user must give explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
IV – PROCESSED DATA
1 – Data processing mode
1. Like all websites, this website also makes use of log files in which information collected automatically during users’ visits is stored. The information collected could be as follows:
• internet protocol (IP) address;
• type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
name of the internet service provider (ISP);
• date and time of visit;
• web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
• possibly the number of clicks.
2. The above information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the holder.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which may be used, in accordance with the laws in force, to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or otherwise harmful or criminal activities. This data is never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the site and its users, this information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the site will consider to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any violation of the law. It is up to the user to verify that he or she has permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
2 – Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes:
• Data collection
2. The data will be stored for the period strictly necessary to achieve the above mentioned purpose and in any case not exceeding 5 years.
3. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose previously indicated.
3 – Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
4 – Support in configuring your browser
1. You can also manage cookies through your browser settings. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site.
2. For more information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
• Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
• Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
• Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 – Social Network Plugin
2. The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin is governed by the respective privacy policies of social networks, to which please refer:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
• Google+: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies
• Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
• AddThis: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy
• Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
1. USER RIGHTS
2. Article 13, paragraph 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
3. The site all4violins.com therefore intends to inform the user about the existence:
• the right of the data subject to ask the data controller for access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulations), their updating (art. 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003), rectification (art. 16 EU Regulations), integration (art. 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003) or limitation of the processing of data concerning him/her (art. 18 EU Regulations) or to object, for legitimate reasons, to their processing (art. 21 EU Regulations), in addition to the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulations);
• the right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (art. 7, paragraph 3, letter b) Legislative Decree no. 196/2003);
• the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art. 7, paragraph 3, letter c) Legislative Decree no. 196/2003);
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the form provided by the Data Protection Supervisor, or by sending an email to: email@example.com.
4. Where the processing is based on Article 6(1)(a) – express consent to the use – or on Article 9(2)(a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or trade-union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal.
5. Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more detailed examination of your rights, see articles 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
VI – DATA TRANSFER TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU
1. This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union. In particular, with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) via social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by Article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, so no further consent is required. The above mentioned companies guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
2. Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions laid down in Article 45 et seq. of the EU Regulation.
VII. DATA SECURITY PROVIDED
1. This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data. The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of persons involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal carriers, hosting providers, computer companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
VIII. AMENDMENTS TO THIS DOCUMENT
1. This document is published at
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of relevant changes and updates, these will be notified to users by means of appropriate notifications.
3. Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 23/05/2018 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679.